Responsive Course Interface
DriversEd.com continues to lead the industry during the wireless device boom by redesigning its courses to have responsive flexibility. Students can take their driving courses anytime on any device. The new UI provides a consistent user experience through multi-devices. Course slides are optimized for best legibility adjusting to screen resolutions.
- Update overall visuals of course interface
- Replace low-resolution course graphics with higher quality images
- Show and hide toolbar and course titles to maximize slide real estate
- Only display necessary functions such as previous and next buttons
- User testing to find what works and what doesn’t
New Responsive Course Interface On Desktop
The new interface has a dark background to help students focus on course material. The control panel gives them options to customize their experience. They can bookmark a slide they find useful, toggle AutoPlay on and off, adjust Font Size, and enter Fullscreen mode. Containing slides of the course, the Index panel is expandable when users wish to review a slide. Any slide they haven’t read remains locked.
Responsive Course Player On Tablet
Responsive Course Player on Mobile
From Left to Right: 1. The default layout of player interface | 2. Layout expecting browser navigation header and footer | 3. Settings panel with extra functions | 4. Info panel with information about the course